Monday, May 14, 2012

Reflection Paragraph on sources

While do my reseach project I used the follwing websites Google, Bing, Wikipedia, Dashner Dudes, Blogger, and James Dshner own website. These website were helpful in there own way they answer the questions I needed to be answered they gave vivid details about my topic and I also learned things about my topic that I never knew and would have nerver though of. Out of all 6 websites i would have to say Google and James Dashner's website were the most Trustworthy and gave me the most details about my topic Google gave me the most info because I got most of my info from Google and it was my #1 website to reseach my topic. The other wedsites like Wikipedia and Bing were good but I only used Bing once and Wikipedia was good for my basic information but it not really reliable cause anyone can edit it and can give me false info.

No comments:

Post a Comment