Thursday, May 10, 2012

Reflection Paragraph an Findings

Doing my reasearch I found lot's infromation and some  of them answered my 5 questions such as what inspired James to  write The Maze Runner. I found it interesting cause James said his two favorite books he loved reading when he was little  Lord of the Flies  &  Ender's Game inspired his to write his own version thus The Maze Runner was published. Other things I found out was that there were  4 books in the whole trilogy The Kill Order , The Maze Runner , The Scorch Trials and The Death Cure. I also found out  that James is making a movie version of The Maze Runner coming in 2013 although the film was produced in January of 2011 but as of April 28,2012 the film has not yet been green- lighted therefore the movie will be delayed. I also found out the James has published other books besides The Maze Runner Trilogy he published 5 other novels  making a total of 9 novels altogether. Iv'e found out a lot about James and The Maze Runner I found out stuff that I didn't know about The Maze Runner but I had fun reasearching facts about my topic.

2 comments: